Putting the spotlight on talented tech sales pro's
The Kitchener-Waterloo region tech scene gets a ton of love from global media. Phrases like "Silicon Valley of the North" are plentiful and only increasing. A large part of the success these new technology companies are seeing is in part due to the plethora of talented sales individuals in the region. The mission for The Revenue Driver of the Month is simple. To recognize, promote, and most importantly, to understand the process and framework that these sales superstars are using in order to share it back to the Revenue Drivers network.
How does it work?
- The Revenue Driver of the Month must be nominated by a peer, work peer, manager, direct report etc.
- The Revenue Driver of the Month must be currently employed by a technology company.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Revenue Driver executive team.
- Shortlisted submissions will be interviewed via a brief phone conversation.
- Executive team will select the Revenue Driver each month.
March: revenue driver criteria
Must be an outbound sales role, or a research analyst for the purposes of business development
Contributes critical information to the client account profile through in-depth research and analysis
Must showcase sales excellence in pre-outreach planning
Submissions will be accepted until March 9th, 2018 at 12:00 pm.